Codebind Technologies Offers Inplant Training In Chennai For All Engineering Students:
- Inplant Training(IPT) Certificate.
- Training Documents.
- Free Workshop Certificate.
- Sample Resume for Placement.
- Free Corporate Training Test certificate.
- Useful Softwares.
- Inplant Training(IPT) Report.
- Corporate Training Test Portal Access.
Inplant Training in Chennai for Computer Science Engineering and Inplant Training in Chennai for Information Technology
Information Technology Department students training based on technology oriented programming Development using Java, Dot Net, Oracle, Web Development, android etc..
DAY 1: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR CSE AND IT
- Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC)..
- Basic Unix commands.
- Introduction to web development.
DAY 2: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR CSE AND IT
- IDE Tools
- Data Base Tools
Php My Admin.
- Designing Tools
DAY 3: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR CSE AND IT
DAY 4: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR CSE AND IT
- Server side scripting(PHP)
DAY 5: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR CSE AND IT
- Content management system(CMS)
- Introduction to WordPress, Opencart, Joomla
- Domain Registration
- DNS Mapping
- Domain Hosting
Inplant Training in Chennai for Electronics and Communication Engineering, Inplant Training in Chennai for Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Inplant Training in Chennai for Electrical and Instrumentation and Inplant Training in Chennai for ICE Engineering.
DAY 1: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR ECE, EEE, E&I AND ICE
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Arduino
- Kit Contents Overview
- Arduino IDE & Driver Installation
- Arduino Board Overview
- Program Structure Overview
- Working with Digital Outputs
- Circuit #1 – Your First Circuit: Blinking a LED
DAY 2: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR ECE, EEE, E&I AND ICE
- Digital I/O’s
- Introduction to Digital Inputs
- Working with switches
- Circuit #2 – Multiple LEDs
- Circuit #3 – Spinning a Motor
- Circuit #4 – Buzzer
- Circuit #5 – Photo resistor
DAY 3: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR ECE, EEE, E&I AND ICE
- Analog I/O’s
- Working with Analog Inputs – LDR [Light Sensor]
- Circuit #6 – Building A Simple LDR based Lighting Level Controller
- Circuit #7- Working with Analog Outputs – RGB LEDs
- Circuit #8 – Controlling the blink speed of an LED with Potentiometer
- Circuit #9 – Working with Analog Inputs – LM35 [Temperature Sensor]
DAY 4: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR ECE, EEE, E&I AND ICE
- Advanced I/O Operations & Displays
- Working with Serial Communication
- Circuit #10 – Working with Liquid Crystal Displays
- Working with ‘millis()’ and ‘micros()’
DAY 5: INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI FOR ECE, EEE, E&I AND ICE
- Project Building
- Building a Custom Project as a Team
Inplant Training in Chennai for Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering students training based on Designing’s using AutoCAD, CMI Tools and hardwares and then Software basics for designing works.
- AutoCAD Purposes & Abilities.
- How To start and Exit AutoCAD.
- AutoCAD User Interface.
- Creating New and Opening Existing Drawings
- Introduction to Draw Commands.
- Creating Objects, Drawing Lines, Coordinate and Coordinate Entry.
- Changing Line types, Editing commands, Drawing Circles & Arcs
- UCS, Inquiry Commands, Limits, Scales and Paper Sizes.
- Quick Editing with Grips, Fillet and Chamfer.
- Divide and Measure, Rectangular and Polar Array
- Single Line Text, Justifications, Text Styles, Editing Text, Multi line Text
- Layers, Colour Commands, Line Types, Line type Scales, Line weights.
- Pline Command, Editing Polylines: Pedit, Polygons, Rectangles, Splines, Donuts, Ellipses.
- Crosshatching, Regions and Boundaries
- Construction Techniques
- Isometric Drawings
Inplant Training in Chennai for Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering students training based on Advanced Mechanical CAD courses, Advanced Mechanical CAE courses,Power plant careers and Designing.
- CERT Program Features and Options.
- Education tooling package.
- 120VAC transformer.
- Compressor, Vacuum or clamping gripper
- Handling Tool software.
- ROBO GUIDE simulation software.
- Web courses on robot operations.
- Handling Tool and Handling PRO.
- 2D integrated vision (+R Vision) package.
- Camera and cable, +RVision software.
- Web course on vision setup and operation.
- Force Sensor, Conveyor (in bound/out bound)
- Vision lighting kit, Solar panels
- Custom solutions incorporating any FANUC robot
- 9789 617 617
- 9789 617 717